Box Office Information
Hours of Operation:
- Memorial Day until Labor Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday
- Labor Day until Memorial Day: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday
- Closed on all major holidays.
The Box Office will always open three (3) hours prior to show time on the day of an event.
There are three convenient ways to purchase tickets to your favorite show at the Temple Theatre:
- Click on a “Buy Tickets” link and purchase your tickets conveniently online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Discount or group tickets are not available online. Please call 877.754.SHOW to inquire about available discounts and accessibility seating. Temple Theatre online will accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express to complete your purchase. There is an additional $3.00 convenience charge per ticket.
- Call Star Tickets at 800.585.3737 and purchase tickets via phone with Visa or Mastercard. There is a $2.00 per ticket preservation fee depending on the show selected.
- Visit us at the Temple Theatre Box Office at 201 North Washington Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48607. You may purchase your tickets in person with Visa, Mastercard, Cash or check (with appropriate photo identification). There may be a $2.00 per ticket preservation fee depending on the event selected.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We will never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. We value your trust, and hold it to the highest standard, and will work to protect the security and privacy of any personal information that you provide to us.
Conditions of Ticket Sales & Theatre Policies:
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Temple Theatre Box Office opens two hours before the advertised show time, with a full line of concessions available for each the show for your enjoyment.
- Every audience member must possess a ticket, children under one may sit on a parents’ lap without ticket.
- ADA accessibility seating is available. Advance arrangement is necessary, please call the Temple Theatre Box Office at 877.754.SHOW.
- Ticket orders that are placed eight days or more prior to the event will be processed immediately and your tickets will be mailed out at the end of the day.
- Ticket orders that are placed less than eight days prior to the event will be held at Will-Call and will be available at the box office on the night of the event with valid picture identification. All tickets held at Will-Call will be available two hours prior to the event at the main box office located at the front glass doors of the Temple Theatre, 201 N. Washington Avenue. Tickets can also be picked up prior to the show during normal office hours.
- Temple Theatre cannot allow reproduction of any event by any means including photography, video, or tape recording and other forms of reproduction. Call 877.754.SHOW prior to the show with any questions.
* Other parking options based on availability and walking distance: The County Event parking Ramp for $5.00; or city street parking is free of charge. Also the two-hour parking limit does not apply on weekends or after 5:00 pm.
- $2.00 – Preservation fee on all tickets, it may already be included in ticket price.
- $3.00 – Internet processing fee.
- $1.00 – Standard mail handling.
- $20.00 – Next Day/Express Mail processing.