90th birthday bash & benefit
Join us on Friday, April 20th at 5:00 pm as we celebrate the Temple Theatre’s 90th birthday!
BOSTYX featuring David Victor formerly of Boston will be there to kick off the Temple’s tenth decade in style. We’ll have all the party essentials—games and prizes, a delicious buffet, and of course, cake! Plus, there’ll be a silent auction with tons of cool items (including a guitar signed by David Victor himself), and you could even meet the band before the show.
bring your present
It wouldn’t be a birthday party without gifts! Your sponsorship gift to the Temple is your admission to the party. As a privately and publicly subsidized organization, we need your support to continue delivering memorable cultural and educational experiences to the Great Lakes Bay Region. By celebrating our birthday with us, you help sustain the legacy of the last nine decades for years to come.
All Birthday Bash sponsorship benefits include: party admission for you and your guest(s), a birthday buffet, tickets to the concert, 20% off tickets to all Temple-produced shows in the 2018-2019 season, a one-year membership to the Saginaw Art Museum for you and all your guests, and prominent placement in the concert program and on the Temple Theatre website.
Individual and group sponsorship tiers:
- Band Member: $125 individual, $250 per couple
- Band Leader: $500; includes 4 tickets
- Backstage: $1,000; includes 8 tickets
- Barton Organ: $2,500; includes 12 tickets
- Butterfield: $5,000; includes 16 tickets and private meet and greet with the band for you and guests
Sponsorships aren’t just a great way to treat friends, loved ones, co-workers, or clients to a truly memorable evening — they’re also an opportunity to make a definitive impact on the Temple’s future. Here are some examples of what your support can do:*
- A Band Member sponsorship is equivalent to a license to show a classic film on our big screen as part of our Saginaw Silver Screen series
- A Band Leader sponsorship can light our fabulous marquee for ~2 months
- A Backstage sponsorship buys a new projection lamp for our heritage condition 35 mm projector
- A Barton Organ sponsorship could help us improve and expand handicap accessibility to the theatre
- A Butterfield sponsorship could subsidize bus transit for our Field Trip series, which brings nationally touring stage adaptations of classic and contemporary children’s stories to ~10,000 local students, teachers, and parents every school year
*All gifts will be processed as unrestricted unless otherwise specified.
how to rsvp
To arrange your sponsorship, call our Box Office at (989) 754-7469 or stop by in person. You can also complete and mail either of the following forms to 201 N. Washington Ave., Saginaw, MI 48607. (All sponsorship packages include tickets to the Bostyx concert; individual tickets to the performance may be purchased here.)
If your business would like to contribute free, branded SWAG items for the birthday games or a silent auction prize, please download, complete, and send the second form to the enclosed contact.
PROMOTIONAL ITEM & AUCTION ITEM DONATION FORM