Box Office Information
Hours of Operation:
- Friday 10am-4pm
The Box Office will always open three (3) hours prior to show time on the day of an event.
There are three convenient ways to purchase tickets to your favorite show at the Temple Theatre:
- Buy them online on this website (just find your event, select “buy tickets” and pick your seat)
- Purchase tickets over the phone by calling (989) 754-SHOW.
- Stop by the Box Office at 201 N. Washington Ave, Saginaw, MI 48607
Please note, ticketing fees apply when purchasing over the phone, online and at the box office.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We will never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. We value your trust, and hold it to the highest standard, and will work to protect the security and privacy of any personal information that you provide to us.
Conditions of Ticket Sales & Theatre Policies:
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Temple Theatre Box Office opens three hours before the advertised show time, with a full line of concessions available for each the show for your enjoyment.
- Every audience member must possess a ticket, children under one may sit on a parents’ lap without ticket.
- ADA accessibility seating is available. Advance arrangement is necessary, please call the Temple Theatre Box Office at 877.754.SHOW.
- Ticket orders that are placed eight days or more prior to the event will be processed immediately and held at will call
- Ticket orders that are placed less than eight days prior to the event will be held at Will-Call and will be available at the box office on the night of the event with valid picture identification. All tickets held at Will-Call will be available two hours prior to the event at the main box office located at the front glass doors of the Temple Theatre, 201 N. Washington Avenue. Tickets can also be picked up prior to the show during normal office hours.
- Temple Theatre cannot allow reproduction of any event by any means including photography, video, or tape recording and other forms of reproduction. Call 877.754.SHOW prior to the show with any questions.
- Additional fees may apply
* Other parking options based on availability and walking distance: The County Event parking Ramp price changes according to the type of event that is being hosted with the minimal of $6.00 per vehicle; or city street parking is free of charge. Also the two-hour parking limit does not apply on weekends or after 5:00 pm.