The Temple Theatre prides itself on being a place to welcome diverse audiences for unique and enriching experiences. We look to make each visitor feel welcome. If you have a can-do spirit and a love for arts and entertainment with a focus on hospitality consider joining our team!
Guest Services: Usher
Temple Theatre ushers are on the front lines of providing hospitality to guests. When you join the usher team, you’ll be helping guests build memories of a lifetime. Responsibilities include:
- Politely directing and escorting patrons to their seats.
- Providing patrons with programs and other relevant materials.
- Checking assigned section for cleanliness.
- Visually sweep the theaters to check for potential safety issues and lost and found items.
- Be aware of and enforce appropriate house rules.
- Remain at assigned post throughout the event unless taking an assigned break.
- Must be aware of, and follow, the proper procedures for assisting patrons with disabilities.
- Attend pre-event Usher meetings and other trainings as required by management.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of all venues within The Temple Theatre
- understanding of evacuation procedures form all points within each venue.
- Other duties as directed
RETURN APPLICATION TO: firstname.lastname@example.org