Temple Theatre Visitor Information
Currently, parking for the theatre is available throughout the downtown Saginaw area at both surface lots and on the street. The Temple Theatre parking lot, located directly behind the theatre, requires a pass for many shows. Check your show’s event page for more information on accessing a pass. Parking for events generally runs between $10-$20.
Temple Theatre Parking Map
*Note: Disability Parking is available at The Temple Theatre by reaching out directly to our box office (989)754-7469. A paid parking pass will be required for events that have this requirement. For most current box office hours click HERE.
VENUE POLICY INFORMATION
The Temple Theatre aims to provide outstanding experiences for our guests. As you plan your visit please consider the important policy information below. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Code of Conduct
The following behavior or activities are grounds for eviction from the The Temple Theatre:
- Use of profanity or unacceptable language of any type.
- Possession of illegal or unauthorized items inside The Temple Theatre
- Failure to obey or follow The Temple Theatre’s smoking policies.
- Use of illegal substances or drugs; Public drunkenness.
- Entering or attempting to enter any “restricted” areas such as; stage area, backstage
- Participating in a fight.
- Verbally abusing, threatening, or intimidating other guests or The Temple Theatre employees.
- Throwing of any objects or projectiles in seating areas, from balconies, ramps, stairwells or any other areas.
Prohibited Items List
-No bags larger than 12”Lx12”Wx6”H, including backpacks*
-No outside food or drinks*
-No alcohol or illegal drugs
-No weapons or firearms, real or imitation, including pocket knives and other sharp and metallic objects
-No cameras with external flash or detachable lens or audio/video recording equipment
-No laptops, tablets or e-readers
-No flammable objects like fireworks, flashlights or laser pointers
-No oversized umbrellas
-No animals, except service animals (as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA))
The Photography policy will vary based on the artist’s requirements. You can expect that cameras with an external flash or detachable lenses or video/audio recorders will be prohibited. Only pre-authorized photographers will be allowed in designated areas outside of assigned seating.
The Temple Theatre reserves the right to remove any patrons who are disruptive or disorderly. We really don’t want to do that so be nice. Theatre policies are subject to change. Individual show policies may vary on a show to show basis.